HAZITEK Program. SPRI, Basque Government
Co-financed by the Basque Government and the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020 (ERDF).
“Development os machines and dydtems for the competitiveness manufacturing of aeronautical components” and acronym “ABIO II”.
File No.: ZE-2020/00009
Start and end date:
Start: April 1, 2020
End: December 31, 2022
Number of participants:
Description and objectives:
The ABIO II project aims to identify, develop and evaluate (in controlled environments with realistic conditions) new concepts, such as new products, services, and advanced solutions specially adapted to the needs of the aeronautical sector.
This, on the one hand, will substantially improve the competitiveness of machined parts manufacturer by providing them with optimized equipment and processes that meet the strict quality and certification requirements of the sector (5-7% OEE increase, 10% FTT and full unit traceability). On the other hand, will make machine tool and component manufacturers and advanced solutions providers the first choice for purchasing in a sector that operates in clearly expanding global market and offers significant profits margins, but which is highly competitive and requires adapted solutions.
The strategic objective of the project is to increase the competitiveness of company’s supplying machined parts and subcomponents within the aeronautical sector.
Considering the context of aeronautical sector, the key aspects to increase competitiveness are:
- Significantly reduce the developments times of the entire production life cycle (design-manufacturing), which forces all components of the value chain (machine tool manufacturers, components and accessories) to significantly reduce their development and fine-tuning times.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce costs.
- Strengthen the zero-defects strategy.
- Provide unit traceability throughout the supply chain.
- IBERMATICA S.A. (LEADER)
- EGILE MECHANICS S.L.U.
- FAGOR AUTOMATION S. COOP.
- GMTK, MULTI-PROCESS MACHINING S.A.
- GOI-ALDE HIGH SPEED S.L.
- IBARMIA INNOVATEK S.L.
- METROLOGIA SARIKI S.A.
- SEGULA TECNOLOGIAS ESPAÑA S.A.U.
- SMART PROCESS MANAGEMENT S.L.
- EGILE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS A.I.E.
- FAGOR AOTEK S. COOP.
- FUNDACIÓN CENTRO DE TECNOLOGIAS DE INTERACCION VISUAL Y COMUNICAC VICOMTECH
- FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION
- FUNDACIÓN TEKNIKER
- INSTITUTO IBERMÁTICA DE INNOVACIÓN (i3B)
- UPV/EHU – DEPARTAMENTO CENTRO DE FABRICACIÓN AVANZADA AERONÁUTICO, CFAA